Saturday 11 March 2017

TRAVIS GALLA






My name is Travis Galla, and I am an average uni student who has a passion for creating quality content, in hopes of inspiring others.

Since I was younger, I've always had strong interest towards menswear fashion, photography & travel. I was that little filo kid that would try on 10 different outfits, get my sister to take photos of me, then try on some more. From luxury sportswear to casual tailoring, fashion is something that I truly enjoy.  My inspiration in terms of style came from different places and cultures that I have been exposed to throughout my life. 

Outside of the internet, I am a university B.Com student living in the beautiful city of Melbourne, Australia.  I created this blog as I want to share my lifestyle and my addiction through my own eyes. An eye out for my outfits, special events, projects and places that I plan to visit.

I hope that you enjoy the posts as much as I enjoy creating them.

Travis Galla once again, welcome to my blog. 


Much love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment